- In this class you will carve a ring from wax, learn about sizing & design by applying all kinds of textures to your creation.
- This is a great 1st class on how to learn how to make jewelry.
- No prior jewelry-making experience necessary
- Experience provided in English (US)
- 3 Hour Class
- 7 grams of .925 silver is included in the class fee.
- For gold, & heavier sterling silver, the price will vary by weight to the metal
- You will learn about the lost wax casting process and how jewelry is made
- All tools, wax carving materials, casting metals, finishing are included.
- We will have your pieces cast in sterling silver and sent to your home.
- Students will receive one finished piece of jewelry approx. 3 weeks after the completion of the class.
- 10% of class proceeds with benefit TheGlitterFoundation.org
This workshop is hosted at the A. JARON Fine Jewelry Studio in the Bayshore Arts District Naples, FL. Get Directions Here.
- You can register for all of our jewelry workshops online by clicking the check out button on this page
- Payment is required in full to guarantee your spot in the workshop.
- You may also sign up by calling us at the studio 239-596-8610
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with any additional class information and directions to the studio.
Workshops & Classes: If a workshop is canceled by A. JARON Studio for any reason, you will receive notice and a full refund. Students can cancel their reservation for a credit or refund up to 2 days before a Weekly Workshop. If you booked through Airbnb Experiences, their refund/cancellation policy applies. If you don't show up to class, there are no refunds or credits.
Jewelry Purchase: If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, A.JARON will gladly allow for an exchange or store credit for merchandise returned in original, unused and unworn condition. Store credit is valid 90 days from the day it was issued. Read Full Policy.