Please allow up to 48 hours for your order to be processed and shipped, unless otherwise noted on custom orders.
For safety and security, merchandise with a price point of $100.00 or more will require signature upon reception.
Priority Mail Shipping: $10
Rush Overnight Shipping: $25
- If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, A.JARON will gladly allow for an exchange or store credit for merchandise returned in original, unused and unworn condition.
- Store credit is valid 90 days from the day it was issued.
How to Request a Return:
- Login to “My Account” on ajaron.com with your username and password.
- Select “Returns” to request a RMA number.
- Your return request will be reviewed and approved within 48 hours. You will receive an email notification once you have been approved.
- Mail the merchandise back to the address listed in the email within 5 days of RMA approval notification to be delivered within allowed time frame.
- Upon receipt of merchandise a member of the ajaron.com concierge team will contact you within 48 hours or receipt of your package to process an exchange.
Please ship products purchased online to the address below:
ATTN: A JARON Studio, LLC - RETURNS
3784 Bayshore Drive
Naples, FL 34112
- Please use a shipping carrier with tracking capabilities for returns.
- Merchandise must be insured for the full retail price. Please handle and return with care to ensure contents are not damaged during transit.
- Returns will only be accepted if RMA was issued and clearly written on outside of box, all others will be refused.
In Store Returns:
Online purchases may also be returned at the A JARON Studio location in Naples, Florida. Please bring a copy of the Pack Sheet for all in store returns or exchanges. If the item was a gift, a copy of the Pack Sheet will be requested.
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wholesale Clients Only
Terms and Conditions for Consignment Merchandise
The relationship which exists between the consignor, and the seller, the consignee, is an agency relationship. The consignee never takes title to the merchandise buts acts as the agent of the consignor to pass title to the buyer.
Since title does not pass to the consignee in the absence of an agreement, liability of loss for the merchandise remains with the consignor. All parties wishing to consign merchandise with A.JARON Studio must agree to these terms and conditions.
When A.JARON Fine Jewelry donates a piece of jewelry to a non-profit or charity organization for fundraising purposes, please note that the donated piece retains no cash value for purchase and/or exchange at A.JARON Studio. This policy applies to ALL donated pieces. If there are questions or concerns regarding this policy, please feel free to call: (239) 596-8610